Friday, January 20, 2012

Trip to Florida - Theatre of the Seas

 

On our Christmas break we, Mark, Adam and I flew to Florida to spend time with Tony & Stacie's family and to enjoy the warm weather and see the sights. On our first day there we drove down to the keys and had some fun at this Marine show. The dolphin act was pretty good as you see here with this trainer. Rylee and Eric had the opportunity to be kissed by the dolphin, but my pictures didn't turn out the best.
 

Rylee, Eric and Paige held a parrot for a moment.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Joanne said...

That looks like it was so much fun and so warm! Glad you got to go and have such a great time!

JWD said...

Great photos! I'm thinking I want to go there for next Christmas, especially when I'm cold sitting here right now. Thanks for sharing your fun time. Love the smiles on the little ones faces too.